Sunday, December 20, 2015

The end of the year creeps closer.

Last night, I finished page 1 of SS Daybreak.


After Daybreak was put away, I pulled out Loara.  She's my last unmet goal this year.

I got this far and realized, that first arch is off and won't have enough room for what's supposed to be stitched under it.  So, I've taken a break this afternoon before I sit down to frog her.


I've dyed fabric for Sea Witch and He Came With the Rain since they're both pretty dark and I don't want a bunch of show through.  I dyed them together so they're pretty similiar but different.

Then I decided I need more bling in my life and went to my Chatelaine stash.  I pulled Hawaii, Midieval Octagon and Beaded Dragofly Tile.  They all now how have fabric and I know what DMC I'm missing and need to pick up on my way home from work one day this week.

Now Im going to fold some laundry and have a chat with a frog.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats it looks great! I hope froggy stays away :)

Pull the other thread said...

Great stitching. Sorry to hear about the frogs visit.

Keebles said...

Hopefully the frogging will be easy and you're able to restart quickly! Good luck!