Last night, I finished page 1 of SS Daybreak.
After Daybreak was put away, I pulled out Loara. She's my last unmet goal this year.
I got this far and realized, that first arch is off and won't have enough room for what's supposed to be stitched under it. So, I've taken a break this afternoon before I sit down to frog her.
I've dyed fabric for Sea Witch and He Came With the Rain since they're both pretty dark and I don't want a bunch of show through. I dyed them together so they're pretty similiar but different.
Then I decided I need more bling in my life and went to my Chatelaine stash. I pulled Hawaii, Midieval Octagon and Beaded Dragofly Tile. They all now how have fabric and I know what DMC I'm missing and need to pick up on my way home from work one day this week.
Now Im going to fold some laundry and have a chat with a frog.