I pulled Convent Garden back out for a quick picture.
Saturday, I pulled my son's stocking back out and added 1500 stitches to it over two days. This is the last overall picture. You can almost see the outline of the stocking in Sulky metallic.
And here is my progress when I put it back in my bag to take to work.
I'm still making progress on Earth Song too. I'm moving faster on it since I've moved out of the wolves.
Yesterday, I started thinking about my goals for this year and the WIPs that haven't been touched. So I pulled one that I just wanted to add some stitches to and will probably do just that one night this week.
Here's my starting point on Tilton's Feathers in the Wind