Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lust page 14

Just a quick update before things get a little crazy with Thanksgiving.  I just finished page 14 of Lust and looking at the picture now, I'm amazed how her hair looks.  Stitching it, it didn't look nearly as red.


I think I'm going to take a short break from Lust though.  I can't stitch over one on 28 ct in the car so I'm going to pull out Window, 1900 ABC and Deep Blue Sea might sneak into my stitching bag too.

@Ineke:  I'm planning on doing a quilt for the bed.  I have four different fabrics I'm planning on cutting into 2 inch squares and doing a very simple quilt.  The lady who cut the fabric for me looked at me and said "you've got two boys and you're buying pink fabric"  so I had to explain what I was planning.  She was right though.  Seemed kind of odd.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.  To those who don't. Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful, she looks amazing. Happy Thanksgiving.

Grit said...

Wow, it is fantastic.
Liebe Grüße Grit