Sunday, November 4, 2012

1900 ABC

There hasn't been a lot going on here this weekend.  Oddly enough, DH let me stitch most of it.  Really weird experience.

I've been stitching away on 1900 ABC still and I've made some decent progress.  You can see in the picture, I've found the bottom left corner.  I'm hoping that the outer zig zag border is structured enough that any mistakes would have been glaringly obvious when I made them and the border will match perfectly when I try to match them up in the last page.  This is also the page where the original stitcher added her name and age.  I think I'm going to add my name and the year I started.  In the last page is the place it was stitched?  Not sure about that, but I'll probably add my last name and the year I finish.  At least that's the plan for now.


Now, since the time change has thrown us all off, I need to get some supper started.  Right after I figure out what that is going to be.

Later!



No comments: