Monday, January 9, 2012

Oops?

I just wanted to share something that came up on the HDF BB.  The converter shows Tiger Lily is the conversion for the Gloriana Topiary.  However, Vikki has done another conversion for Topiary.  It is Examplar August.  My pic shows both colors together with Tiger Lily on the left and Ex. August on the right.  They are really similar colors.  At this point, I don't know if I'll order the Ex. August or wait and see how its used.  It does not appear in part one of DBS!  BUT I did want to make sure anyone using my conversion was aware of another possible conversion for this color.
Later!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ex. August looks more like Glo Topiary to me, if these two spools are pretty indicative of the colors - Tiger Lily doesn't look like it has enough (any?) green in it... But in reality, I seriously doubt you could go wrong either way, since both of these are so pretty :)

Andie said...

They are both pretty.... I tried to find the August on the site but it wasn't there....... maybe I spelt it wrong lol