Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Deep Blue Sea



I started Deep Blue Sea on 1/1 but I've been sidetracked by things like giving my youngest son's room it's first really thorough cleaning in what seems like forever.  Took what seemed like days to get it done but now the bifold doors are off the closet and all the toys have been gone through and donated.  Yay!

This is as far as I've gotten and I just discovered that my fabric isn't evenweave after all.  It's more like 26/28 ct.  I used the same fabric for Caribbean though and it didn't make a whole lot of difference so I'm going to stay with what I've got.  I'm loving the pop of colors on the black so far!


3 comments:

Andie said...

Looking fabulous Sarah! Can't wait to see more!

OMG I can so relate to the room cleaning but I will not touch my youngest sons (13) room, it is SO disgusting! I made him clean it yesterday.... its a very small room and took him about 5 hours..... its nearly done lol

leeni1176 said...

Love your start on Deep Blue...it looks wonderful already...

I may actually think about getting this one before the year is up....it's so pretty

Joysze said...

Great start on this, Sarah. Colors are gorgeous. :D