Monday, March 28, 2011

Anyone want a free husband? It seems that we had too much together time this weekend. For the last I don't know how many years, my DH has worked Sunday - Thursday. Sunday was the day for me and the boys. I got lots of stitching done on Sundays! Well, that has all changed. He got his schedule changed to a normal work week and we spent the whole weekend together. What's more, he decided that he needed to clean all day Sunday. He brought the shop vac in and cleaned every nook and cranny he could find. Ugh! I did get some stitching done this week though. First up is Purple Garden that I'm stitching with the Sticklounge group. There is a motif that goes in upper left corner but I'm debating on the colors. I just ordered some more of the darkest purple so it may wait till I get that. Then I pulled frosty Knotgarden back out. Apparently, I'm not getting enough winter themed Chatelaine! I don't know if this part of the border is supposed to be snow or what but it stitches up fairly quickly, if I get my stitching time. There is absolutely no way I'll have this finished by the time the next part of Winter Watergarden comes out Friday, but I'm hoping to have this side totally finished!



1 comment:

Joysze said...

Look on the bright side, maybe your hubby woudln't need to clean for another 6 months, now that he's gotten it out of his system, and peace and quiet will reign for stitchy weekends again. :D

That said... WIPs are looking great. I really love Frosty... might have to break down soon here and do that one too.