I've been naughty this week. Monday and Tuesday, I stayed home from work for no good reason. It's been a very long March at work. To make a long story short, on Feb 1, the server at work crashed. It took a month to get the data restored and installed on a new server. So the month of March involved all the work from February and March. Fun!! Not. I did get caught up by the 15th of March though. So I thought I deserved a couple days off. Here's what I've gotten accomplished this week. Part 5 of Homage to Japan. Those rows of squares at the very top were supposed to be every single color in this piece. I decided I didn't want to do that so I picked out one color for each row. It stitched up much faster this way! Part 2 of Purple Garden. Looking at the chart of this one made me realize that I had looked at it wrong. I only needed the darkest color for the central motif on the larger motif in the top left corner. This part stitched up in an evening. Part 3 came out Friday and I'm planning to pick this piece back up is just a little bit.
Part 4 of Winter Watergaden. I had the upper leaves on this one stitched up Thursday night since Martina was kind enought to release this part a day early. We went out to supper and got groceries last night though, so I was only able to to get the third leaf done and finished part 4 today. I really love these leaves! I did find a counting error in the trees while stitiching part 4 but I'm not going to tell where it is. I'm NOT going to frog the trees!