Sunday, November 21, 2010

11/21

I really don't know how the weekend managed to go so fast!

Yesterday, my DH and Joshua left for Oklahoma. They're spending the week down there for Thanksgiving. Jakob and I will be going Wednesday afternoon. I have to work and Jakob has school. Next year, if Ed does this again, he'll be going by himself since Josh will have school too.

I did get some stitching done. Not as much as I thought with only one child in the house but a little.

Here's where I left Lust Friday night. I will be going back to this in just a little while. I finally finished her shoulder and arm and have moved onto the rest of the page. I would really like to see this page finished by the time I get back from Oklahoma Sunday.


Saturday afternoon, I finished part 10 of When Stars Collide. This one is getting very close to finished!

Just a little while ago, I finished part 5 of Baumchen. The fabric isn't this bright but the colors, especially the lt cream color just pop off it!

1 comment:

Joysze said...

I always look forward to seeing your WIPs. :D