Tuesday, July 23, 2019

7/23/19

Last week was my birthday.  So I took advantage of that and the fact I just had a big finish of Lust and started all the things...or at least some of what I had kitted and ready to stitch.

Louisa Coulimore from Hands Across the Sea
2x1 on 46ct Egyptian Sand from Silkweavers
HDF superfine OMOT Heart
started 7/15/19


Cherry Hill Farm Sampler by Stacy Nash
2x1 on 36ct with kit materials
started 7/16/19 

Then I discovered I'd oriented my fabric in the wrong direction and since the margins are really narrow, I can't fudge it.  Crud!  Even though it all has to come out, it has been started.

Death By Cross Stitch by Long Dog Samplers
2x1 on 36ct Legacy Linen in Examplar in HDF Besmurfed with more blues to be added
started 7/17/19



I realized after I'd started and loved my color choice that I don't have enough silk and since Vikki isn't dyeing anymore, the chances of finding more are slim.  So I went to my stash and pulled out some more blues that played nice with my BeSmurfed and a pop of red for all the little hearts and now I have plenty. 

Celtic Snow from Northern Expressions Needlework
2x1 on 36ct Midnight Sky from XJuDesign with charted silks
started 7/18/19


Long Dog Samplers Life After Death
on Cream 36ct from Legacy Linens with HDF OMOT Lost Loves
started 7/19/19 


I also started Convent Herbal Garden Saturday 7/20/19 but I forgot to get a picture.

And finally my progress on Earth Song.  I've finally made it through the wolves and onto the bottom third of the page. 


No comments: