Monday, July 15, 2019

7/15/19

I almost made it all the way through the confetti of the wolves this weekend.  Hopefully, the rest of the page is faster than the top half.

I also made more progress on Game of Swannes last night.  If I hadn't decided to change a couple of  colors, I would have started the big flower above the current stitched part. 

Since I decided to dye my fabric for Wolf Totem, I had frogged all the stitching since the dye would obviously change the color of the DMC.  Saturday, I restitched what had been frogged.  I need to pick this back up for some progress for the Charting Creations SAL

My birthday is coming up.  I decided I wanted to start something new.  Then I couldn't decide what I wanted to start so here are what I've pulled.

Louisa Coulimore, a Bristol Orphanage Sampler from Hands Across the Sea

M. Woods 1759 from Milady's Needle 

Middlemist Red Sampler from Sassafrass Samplers (Sassy Jacks Stitchery)  

Castle Walls from Ink Circles


I haven't been able to decide which one I want to start.  I might just put a small start into them all.  I'll let you know.

No comments: