Monday, July 8, 2019

7/8/19

I made lots of progress this weekend.  I charted my son's name from the provided alphabet.  When I showed him what I was planning, he didn't like the K so we changed it and I think we're both happy with it.  

I got to this point then I got bored, and a SAL was starting so I rotated to Earth Song.


Earth Song is slightly older than Lust and is my next planned HAED finish.  These wolves are all confetti which is probably why this one has taken as long as it has.  I love the results, but getting there is a bear.


Saturday night, I started kitting up some of my Long Dog's.  It started out as just pulling out the cottons I'd purchased at the estate sale.  I had four of the called for GAST.  Then I pulled out the Weeks and guessed at the rest.  I decided late yesterday afternoon that a new start was the thing to do and stared Game of Swannes on 36ct Silkweaver in Putty.  I'm pretty happy with it so far.



No comments: