I made a little progress on Polar Mandala since the beginning of the month, but it hasn't been touched for a while. I've kept it out though, just in case the mood strikes.
I've made lots of progress on Lust this month. One of the first things I did was take the black in the border all the way to the bottom of the chart and it fits!! There are a couple of inches below the border. I planned for three but since the fabric shrunk a little when I dyed it and I don't think I accounted for that when I started. I'll take two. It's way better than some of the options!
Here's where I am as of last night. I think I've finished about a quarter of this page. There have been a few nights where I don't get a lot done though so this is good.