Monday, July 23, 2018

Lust and all the 939

Here's my progress this week.  Most of my progress is on Lust but there is a bit on Polar Mandala too since I needed a break from DMC 939.  The final picture shows my progress on Lust as of last night.  There are about 13 rows below the main stitching on page 25 so I'm hoping for a page finish this week.

I am doing the 100 Days of HAED challenge and so far I've successfully added my pictures for days 10 and 20.  When I originally added my pictures to the Day 0 post in the Facebook group, I also added information for Sea Witch, planning to change projects at 50 days.  If I can keep up this progress without burning out on this project, I may just decide to keep it out.  I would absolutely love to finish 3 pages this year.  I have 10 full pages and 5 partial pages left.  If I decide I've had enough, I'll rotate to Sea Witch and tenting which will give me progress much faster even if it means I'll be sticking with dark colors since the top half of the page is all 310.


7/16

7/17

7/18

7/19


7/20

7/21

 7/22






3 comments:

Cathy said...

Taking daily pictures really helps to show your progress. Keep it up

Terri Patillo said...

WOW! Incredible work!

The Crafty Princess said...

Looking good stunner! I love the daily progress pics too.
xo Alicia