Monday, July 30, 2018

Page 25

I did manage to finish page 25 of Lust last week.  I put in a few stitches on Lust Sunday, but I decided to pull Polar out to be my focus for a few days.  I'm thinking about putting Polar away at the end of the month and working on He Came With the Rain from Unconventional XS.  The pages are small and I'm tenting so it would be a nice change from teeny tiny full x. Chatelaine's Heritage Sampler is also upstairs and may see some progress.  Someone on the Chatelaine Support group recently finished theirs and it's gorgeous!

7/23

 7/24

 7/25

7/26

7/27

7/28 - page 25 is finished!! 

7/29 


He Came With the Rain

Heritage Sampler




2 comments:

Terri Patillo said...

Great progress! Lovely stitching!

The Crafty Princess said...

Brilliant progress. I was so happy to see He came with the rain had a bit of loving too. I really love that project.
xo Alicia