Friday, October 30, 2015

The Master and Loara

Thank you for all the lovely comments and welcome to my new followers!

The Master has remained out and is making some pretty good progress.

10/26/15

10/27/15

10/28/15

10/29/15

Loara Standish has come upstairs.  Band 2 is my last goal this year.  I took her off the scroll bars she's been on and am trying my q-snaps instead.  If I can keep my cats from walking across her or laying on top of her we'll be good.  

It took me a good hour last night to figure out if the bronze vertical stitches were right and to figure out how to do the blue.  Once I got started, the blue wasn't too bad but the little bit I managed last night still took a good 20 minutes.

1/1/14

10/29/15


3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress on both pieces.

Anonymous said...

beautiful work, great progress

Heather said...

Both pieces look great!