Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lust, page 20 and The Master

Yesterday afternoon, I finished page 20 of Lust.  Finally!

After I put her away, I pulled out the Master since Yoda hasn't seen any love since 9/16/14 when I left him looking like this

Here's the progress made through this afternoon.

I've also been doing some bobbinating.

Daybreak is all kitted up and ready for a new start and I've brought HAED's Sea Witch and Unconventional XS's He Came With the Rain kits upstairs so they can be bobbinated too.

Sprinkle in some laundry and my weekend has been quietly uneventful.  Just like I like them!

6 comments:

Kate said...

They are so beautiful already

Kate said...

They are so beautiful already

Anonymous said...

so beautiful

Unknown said...

Love your lust stitching, so good.

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress on both. Lust is looking amazing.

Heather said...

Nice progress on both :).