Monday, December 24, 2012

Iris

First, I would like to thank you all for the kind comments I received about my last post.  

Thank you!

After we got home from the funeral last Wednesday, I had something start churning in my head.  My sister read a poem during the service that just resonates with me.  So, I sent my mom, brother and sister a text asking what colors they thought of when they thought of dad.  I like color, but I think they all thought I was a little crazy.  Maybe, maybe not.  Anyway, mom said purple for dad's irises. That got me thinking beyond the poem.  Sticklounge had a new project that was called Iris.  OK.  I had it mostly kitted up, just had to pull some Petite Treasure Braid instead of the Krenik as charted and I was off.  Here's the first part of Iris



Before I forget though, does anybody know of any charts out there of celtic knots?  I think at one time, I saw a website that would help you chart whatever you wanted, but that could be my imagination.  

1 comment:

Nicola said...

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love