Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 WIPocalypse

Since this is my last post for the 2012 WIPocalypse, I thought I would share some before and afters of my WIPs.  I didn't get as many finishes as I would have liked, but I did make progress on most of them.

1. Chatelaine's Spring Knotgarden finished 7/3/12
Before:

After:  

2. Chatelaine's Watergarden about half done  

I don't think I even touched it this year.  Here's the top gate.



3. Petit Sampler (with Sticklounge) finished 2/12/12

Before:

After:

4. Bygone Stitches One Nation about half done 

Before:

After:



5. Mirabilia's Garden Verses might have to restart

Didn't even touch this one much less make up my mind what I want to do with it.


6. Chatelaine's Summer Knotgarden part 3,4,5,6 in progress


Before:  There was a little more done, but not much.


After:



7. Stained Glass Window (Sticklounge) finished 12/5/12

Before:

After:


8. Adriana B (Sticklounge) finished 3/20/12

Before:  


After:



9. Christmas tree skirt (kit) approx half done

This one hasn't seen any love either, though I did pull it out of the bag and look at it at one point.

10. Chelsea's block   finished 6/16/12

Before:

After:


11. HAED Lust third row of stitching page 14 completed

Before:

After:


12. Chatelaine's 2012 Mystery Deep Blue Sea part 7complete

This was a new start so there's no before picture.

After: 

13.  1900 ABC (Sticklounge) part 19/24 complete

Before:

After:


So, I didn't make as much progress as I would have liked, but since I'm no longer an OAAT stitcher, I think the progress I did make is pretty darn respectable.

Now on to the 2013 WIPocalypse!  May it bring you many stitchy finishes and may the frog stay far, far away!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Your stitching progress is amazing. Love the Chatelaines, and One Nation Under God.. Looking forward to your WIPs and Finishes of 2013

Nicola said...

Your stitching is exquisite and you have acheived so much in 2012.


Happy New Year dear friend. I wish the New year brings you lots of happiness and joy. May God shower his abundant blessings upon you all year round.

Maureen said...

You've made a lot more progress than you give yourself credit for. Gorgeous finishes and wips!