Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20

I don't think the weather has decided if it wants to be summer or fall yet. Last week, we had temps in the high 80s then Saturday morning we had flag football. The temps were in the mid 50s and didn't get past 60 all day. Yesterday was more of the same. Today, we're supposed to have highs near 90. WTF! I mean seriously, I realize we're in Nebraska but choose one! I can't handle turning the air off in the morning because Ed had to have it 72 to sleep and think about turning the heat on later in the day!


Saturday afternoon before Nebraska football started, Ed and I got the drywall up in Jakob's room. Now I need to get busy with finishing that drywall so we can get Jakob moved down here and he can have his own space! He was talking about wanting army colors so I was thinking about painting everything a tan color and painting some horizontal strips for his other colors. Don't know if that's what we'll end up with or not. He's talked about wanting Nebraska colors too (scarlet and cream) Might work...then I could put a big N on the floor? We'll have to wait and see what colors he wants when I get the walls ready for paint.


Here's part 3 of When Stars Collide from the Sticklounge group. This is a really fast stitch that is different from everything else and makes a nice break. I've also finished the second corner of Frosty Knotgarden but that looks exactly the same as the first so it isn't really worth putting up here till it's all finished.

No comments: