Tuesday, September 14, 2010



We've gotten busier here with fall coming. Jakob started flag football practice Thursday and had his first game Saturday. Then just to make Saturday busier, he went with Ed to watch his first Huskers game. GO BIG RED! He had a really good time. If you don't know, which you probably don't, this is for the University of Nebraska - Lincoln aka Nebraska Cornhuskers football team. I asked him again Monday if he liked the game and his eyes got big and I got a very affirmative nod!
Here's 1900 ABC I'm stitching with the Sticklounge group. This is part one I'm stitching with Old Maid of the Heart on HDF 36/40 ct linen. The linen is interesting since the border is exactly the same horizontally and vertically but it looks different with the different counts.
After I finished 1900 ABC I started part two of When Stars Collide by Tams Creations. This is a really fun and quick stitch! I enjoyed it very much and lost track of time and quit stitching at 1am! I finished this part over lunch yesterday.

I pulled Frosty Knotgarden out after WSC yesterday. I'm enjoying stitching a Chatelaine again after these other projects!

No comments: