Friday, July 30, 2010

YEAHHH!! Swim lessons are now over. For the last five weeks, we've been driving 20 minutes to swim lessons every night. I don't begrudge any of that time because my kids are learning to swim but they're done! For this summer at least!!!

I've tried twice this week to upload pics here but blogger isn't cooperating. I'll try again this weekend. For now I'll just tell you what I've been up to. This week saw part 3 of Frosty Knotgarden finished. So that was put away since the next part doesn't come out till September. Tonight, I've also finished the third of four parts of the Debbie Draper mystery from Sticklounge. Then I picked Zentangle 2 back up. I've finally gotten to the scissors in the middle and I've decided to stitch those in silver PTB. Everything I've got is all kitted up except for what is left from Chatelaine's MM5. Ineke sent me part of her kit last year and I'm using it here. Thanks Ineke! Can't wait to see how it looks against the blues and black.

Tomorrow we're driving to the Omaha Zoo. The boys finally talked Ed into it. They wanted to go today but there was absolutely no way I was going to be able to take off work. So we're going early tomorrow morning. Then, tomorrow night, Jakob has another pool party birthday to go to. It's going to be a long day. On that note, since it is getting pretty late, good night!

No comments: