Tuesday, September 3, 2024

9/3/24

 To start Sampler September, I have a new start with two, possibly three more planned.

On 9/1/24, I started Sarah A Sanderson 1872 from The Scarlett House.


I didn't have a huge start, but I've added 574 stitches to my giant piece of fabric.

The remaining starts will come later in September.  In the meantime, I've picked up Together We Stand from HAED and have added 1162 tent/581 full x stitches and it's now 1.06% complete

Next up is He Came With the Rain from Unconventional XStitch.  This one is so close to being done with only 13222 tent stitches left.  I've pretty consistently been adding 5000 plus tent stitches per month so I've decided to make my goal this month half of the remaining stitches and add a minimum of 6611 tent stitches.





No comments: