Thursday, September 26, 2024

9/26/24

 Last night, I met my September goal for Elizabeth Hall with 718 stitches.


I got started on her name and then I was over stitching 1x1 on 46ct for now.
Next month, I'll just need to finish her name and school, all over one, and she'll be done.

The Forgotten from Charting Creations is next.

I'm also looking at what I want to do for the rest of the year.  I've been working through my WIPs again but there isn't a chance that I'll be able to work through all of them, again, before the end of the year and trying to actually meet that goal is going to push some burnout.  

So, I'm thinking about finishing the goal on The Forgotten since it's already out and I've added stitches this morning.  Then, I'm going to take all my WIPs, other than the ones with monthly goals, put them all back in order so I can find whatever takes my fancy and just pull whatever I want to stitch.  Will I keep the 500 full x goal?  Probably, it seems to work pretty well for me.  Maybe I'll pull a sampler and just see how close to finishing I can get it?  Dunno.  

Since I should be finishing He Came With the Rain in October, I'm also thinking about increasing the monthly stitching I'm doing for The Loneliness of Autumn and Warrior Alice in Nov/Dec just to make the 2025 goals to finish one or both of them easier to accomplish.

No comments: