Monday, August 5, 2019

8/5/19 update

I finished page 7 of Earth Song last night!!
I started this page in January 2015.  I must have put it away then and picked it back up for a challenge on the HAED Facebook page in October 2016.  I'm glad I've picked this back up and am looking to finish it within the next year.  I've decided my problem was the confetti of the wolves and my dislike for 25ct lugana.  I'm hoping when I wash it, the weave of the fabric will tighten up and coverage will look better.  With any luck, I'll be able to get the next page done this week.

I've also been working on my son's stocking.  I took a picture last night when I moved the qsnap.

The stocking is my travel piece that sometimes gets attention at the end of my evening.  I would like to get the staff and stack of gifts on the sled stitched this week so I can move to the foot of the stocking and start all the fun little motifs.

No comments: