Monday, August 19, 2019

8/19/19


I've decided I want to give all my WIPs some love so I can meet my goals this year.  Most of them were to just get some stitches so it's not like the goals are hard, but still.

Page 26 of Coat of Arms from Stickideen von der Wiehenburg

Warrior Alice from Eclectic Bloke Designs

Thanks to the Friday Off the Grid group on Facebook, I had a new start of Autumn Quakers from Rosewood Manor.  I couldn't choose a fabric so my son picked Silkweaver's Toffee in 40ct.  I didn't have the Valdani called for so I picked similiar HDF from my stash.

And I completed the first motif before I moved on...

I also added some stitches to Wolf Totem from Charting Creations

and of course there was my son's stocking.
I'm hoping to get the gifts and sled done this week so I can move the the foot of the stocking.



No comments: