Friday, February 10, 2017

Page 22!

When I called it an evening Wednesday night, I only had 14 stitches left on page 22.  Last night, all I did was those 14 stitches, in 12 different colors.  But I think the result is worth it.


I moved the qsnaps to start page 23 but I don't know if I'm going to take her back off for a bit or not.  I'm thinking about picking Sea Witch back up for page 2.




 I was a little bad this week.  I'm participating in Stitch From Stash 2017A on Facebook.  But when Eclectic Bloke Designs announced their closing and all their charts 50% off, I went through their charts and bought several.  I'm still in the black though, so it's all good.




2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Wow you are so close to the finish line. Love both of these projects.

Heather said...

Wow beautiful progress!