Monday, September 19, 2016

Update on Tilton's The Master

Last night saw me creeping up on a page finish on Tilton's The Master.


I'm hoping another evening or two will get me there.

Yesterday, I pulled and zigzagged fabric for a new start SAL in the Facebook group Cross Stitch and Discuss.  It's for a new Tilton start on September 30.  I have all the floss already.  It's not bobbined yet, but I may just bobbin what I need as I need it.  I haven't really felt like bobbining thread.  I chose to do Feathers in the Wind since I already had the chart.


While I had the sewing machine out, I also zig zagged fabric for Charting Creations The Forgotten since I think it will be my New Years start for 2017.


Is it wrong to be thinking about a New Year's start already??


2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Wonderful progress on The Master, looks like you are really close to a page finish. Love the two future starts you have planned, looking forward to watching them progress.

Heather said...

Great projects I can tell you like blue ;)