Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Page 21

I finished page 21 of Lust Monday night after we got home from DS#1's football game.  They won 26-8 against a team that went 4-0 last year.  This team has improved so much from the team they were last year.  DS#1 is playing any position the coach will put him into and having a blast.  Here's a punt return.

Lust when I took her off the qsnaps.

I brought Tilton's The Master back out to finish at least page 2 and get a break from the reds.  My goals this year for Lust was page 21 and 22 and for The Master was page 2 and 3.  I'm hoping using The Master for a break from Lust, I'll be able to meet both goals.

This is last night's progress.  If you look closely, you can see the white and super pale blue stitches.

3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Congrats on the page finish on Lust, it's looking fantastic. Love The Master chart as well, your progress on it is great. Best of luck with the goals.
Congrats to your DS on the game.

The Crafty Princess said...

Yay congrats on the page finish. Well done. I love Master, I was lucky enough to snag this chart before it was retired from Tilton too. Looking forward to seeing this lil guy come to life.
xo Alicia

Heather said...

Gorgeous on both congrats on the win!