Monday, July 18, 2016

Tiny little jessica stitches!

I've still be working on Star Spangled Banner by Northern Expressions Needlework this week and have finished the first two strips.  I've been working on stripe 3 and decided I need a break from it.  Those jessica stitches are tiny on 40 ct fabric!


I pulled Warrior Alice from Eclectic Bloke Designs out and wasn't really feeling it.


When the boys went to bed, I went through some of my other WIPs and brought The Loneliness of Autumn by Love Thy Thread back upstairs with me.  This one, with all the confetti worked for me last night.

3 comments:

Andie said...

Wow! Star Spangled banner is amazing!

The Crafty Princess said...

Star spangeled looks great, I can understand the need to break from it though. Good choice on Autumn. I love the colours in it. I think I have this in my stash or at least I hope I do. Beautiful work on all your wips.
xo Alicia

Heather said...

Gorgeous progress!