Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Page 4 in progress

It's amazing how much difference stitching solid blocks of color can make.  This is mostly 939.  I had to wait for a repair guy Friday morning so I pulled out my stitching.  When he left and I left for work, here's where I was.  


After a long weekend, I made some very nice progress.  This is where I ended up Monday night.

I also made 4 pints of elderberry jam and 5 pints of salsa verde.  That reminds me, I need to go out and check my tomatillos to see if they have another batch of salsa verde in them or if they're about done for the year.  I know the elderberries are ready to be picked again.  I'm thinking of making syrup this time.  Anybody else make anything with elderberries??

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great stitching! I have no ideas for elderberries unfortunately but it sounds delicious!

Pull the other thread said...

Lots of progress. This is looking really wonderful. You had a very productive weekend!