Saturday, January 3, 2015

First finish of 2015

Here Comes Santa tree skirt is finished!!


This one took more time than I thought it would to finish.  I picked it back up on December 2nd and thought it would only take a couple of weeks to finish off.  Boy was I ever wrong!  I don't know if it was the 11 count Aida or what!

Now, I think I'm going to go pick up Earth Song for a bit.  There's nothing like lots of block stitching!  But, my DH asked me tonight if I could stitch a poem and picture he found for his folks so we shall see.  I have to try to find some inexpensive software that imports from a scanner or picture to make that happen. 

Later!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks great!

Shebafudge said...

Oh wow! Your finish looks wonderful - congratulations!!

Annie said...

Congrats on a stunning finish!

Blu said...

Congratulations! It looks amazing!

Elfie said...

Congratulations on your finish - it is beautiful.

Marcy said...

Wow! Super finish! congrats

Katy said...

Beautiful!

Erin (moviemuse) said...

That is beautiful! It will look amazing under the tree next year (or this year, if it's still up! LOL).

Anonymous said...

that's a fantastic finish! great job!
you must be so pleased with it!
chiara

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous