Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm slacking again...

I've thought about getting online on Sundays and giving you all an update.  I wish I could say I'm too busy stitching my little heart out to get it done, but that's not it.  I think it's because work is stressing me out, I just don't have the inclination.  

Last time, Watergarden was out.  I finished another 1/8th of the border.


Then it was time for a SAL with some lovely ladies from a BB I frequent.  We're all stitching a Face from HAED.

Last time Ginny was out, 


I made it all the way across the page this month.  I wanted to get to the fold of the page, but I didn't quite make it.  Here she is now


Watergarden started calling me again so I pulled it out to finish the border and start beading.  I'm hoping to get the border finished in the next couple of nights so I can start beading.  I'm hoping to have a finish this weekend.  

See you then!



1 comment:

Stitching Noni said...

Great progress!
Love Watergarden :o)