Thursday, September 13, 2012

I think my mojo's on vacation

Last week, I finished the first corner of Chatelaine's Summer Knotgarden.  I'm really enjoying working on it and I've been getting lots of time during football practices for both boys, but after I moved the q-snaps and finished a couple of threads, I didn't want to work on it.  


For a couple of nights, I read a couple of books.  I read really fast so I'm forever thankful for the free books Amazon offers for my Kindle!  

When I got tired of just looking at Summer Knotgarden and Lust and having no interest in either of them, I decided to go pull another WIP out of the drawer and give it a try.  Thus, 1900 ABC saw the light of day for the first time since April.  I've finished page 11 and now I'm going to go pull page 12 out and see if I can't get it finished by the end of my weekend.


5 comments:

Manuela said...

Your Summer Knotgarden and the Sampler are very beautiful.

Best wishes Manuela

Unknown said...

Your sampler is beautiful. Good luck with finishing page 12. It is a nice break from Summer and Lust...

Melissa said...

Seems like you're not the only one with vacationing stitching mojo. Sometimes things just need a little break! I haven't stitched as much as I'm used to over the past couple of weeks myself, choosing instead to pursue a few other hobbies I enjoy.

Have a great weekend!

Joysze said...

Oh oh.... let's go find that mojo!!!!

I hear ya though. I've been working on Poppy after work a little here and there, but last night instead of stitching, I ended up reading. :S

Planning on IHSW'ing this weekend, and staying away from that darn Kindle. :S

The Maiden said...

Both projects are amazing, if this is you without mojo I shudder to think of the progress you will make with it!