Here's 1900 ABC that I'm stitching with Sticklounge. Otherwise it would probably remain a WIP forever! Over the last week, I've managed to stitch two pages of this monster and finally got to the right side. Since I'd started stitching on a full yard of 36/40 ct fabric, I was able to measure out three inches and cut off the excess fabric on that side! Yeah!! It made it so much easier to deal with. The excess on the bottom is going to be waiting a little while.
I debated about starting the next page on this but I've had enough of the border for a while. I'm sure it will come back out to play more often, but that border needs some time before I'm ready to tackle some more of it.
So, instead of starting the next page of 1900 ABC, I started another Sticklounge piece. It's called Window I from Kelly Searles of Suthern Stitchin and you can currently get it 25% off her regular price here I'm trying to get my colors to work out so you can see the change from dark to light. I'm working on blues and jade for the flower. Hopefully, I'll have it where I'm happy with my colors sometime this week and post a pic.
Now, I have to work...Later!