Tuesday, October 18, 2011

1900 ABC

I haven't worked on this one at all since April.  But after finishing part 2 of Petit Sampler, I decided it was time to give it some love. 

Don't know why I waited so long.  I had the top squiggly the second border inside that on page 5 done last night and the second half of U, V, X, and Y done over lunch today with a start on the second squiggly border.  T and U of the larger alphabet was done by the time the boys went to bed.  So, I'm going to see if I have page 6 printed off ans start on the last page in the top row.  After the outer borders are done, this should start going really fast.  I may have to work on it more often!

If you're interested...I'm stitching this on 36/40 ct linen from HDF with Old Maid of the Heart also from Vikki.

Later!

No comments: