I am finally getting caught up with this one! I took a little break from the repeats in Winter Watergarden to return to the repeats fo Purple Garden. This is parts 1-6. There are just three more parts to go which are similiar to the very bottom. I got part 7 in my e-mail this morning so I'm set to go.
After I finished this part of Purple Garden I put Petit Sampler back on my q-snaps. I had to finish making supper and it was getting dark so I didn't work on it last night but I did bring it to work this morning. After the boys went to bed I did put a few more stitches into Winter Watergarden.
Andie at Stitchitandie is doing a 25 project challenge. She's not buying any more stash till she has 25 projects completed, with exceptions. I've decided to join. But, I've got a few changes. Since sooooo many of my WIPs and kitted projects are BAPs I'm going to do a 15 project challenge. No more stash till I finish 15 projects!
I do have a few exceptions though.
1. HDF FOTM and VFOTM.
2. Fibers needed if missing from kitted projects.
3. Missing beads, treasures, etc that are needed for kitted projects.
So, here's the beginning of the list.
1. Chatelaine's Winter Watergarden
2. Chatelaine's Spring Knotgarden
4. Chatelaine's Watergarden
5. Petit Sampler (with Sticklounge)
6. Purple Garden (with Sticklounge)
7. Bygone Stitches One Nation
8. Chatelaine's Frosty Knotgarden
9. Mirabilia's Garden Verses
10. HAED Mermaid of the Deep SK
11. Chatelaine's Summer Knotgarden
12. Stained Glass Window (Sticklounge)
13. Adriana B (Sticklounge)
14. Christmas tree skirt (kit)
Several of these are so close to being finished! By the end of the year, I would love to be able to cross at least three or four off my list.