Wednesday, May 3, 2023

5/3/23

 Ann Roberts from Hands Across the Sea came out after I met my goal on Mermaid of the Deep.  I was making really nice progress until I realized what appears to be white on the cover of the chart is actually a light blue.  Since it's used as the breast of a bird, a church and other places, I decided I need to stir my stash and come up with a replacement for that particular color which I didn't really want to do at that time.  So she got put away.  Here's my progress.


I'm hoping the next time she comes out, I'll be able to finish page 1 and meet my goal on her this year.

Sea Witch came out next to finish page 12 which is mostly black.  I've met that goal and it's now at 30.91% complete.

Master is back out for another 9000 or so tent stitches and it celebrates it's 10th birthday on 5/5.






No comments: