Saturday, July 2, 2022

7/2/22

 I've struggled to settle down with a project so I've visited a couple.

Dairy Darlin got some love and I should be able to finish it next time it's out.


Game of Swannes from Ling Dog was next.  I was in a roll until I got to the bit under the vase.  Since I pulled these colors from stash, the color I chose here wasn't doing it.  So away it went for a bit.

Next is a planned start of Airships and Floating Castles (OOP) from Tilton Crafts on 28ct rose monaco 2x1 tent.  I havent made as much progress as I'd like but its still progress.




 



1 comment:

Daisy Debs said...

What beautiful cross stitch ! I haven't done cross stitch for a long time . I have a pile of old cross stitch magazines that I want to re-read and maybe be find a small project to get me going again . I do a lot of crewel embroidery these days .
I also love your Little Red Barn ...very sweet . x Debbie x