Wednesday, January 5, 2022

1/5/22

 I started Ann Tong Uffindell 1/1/22 and stitched her for just two days before another start called to me.


I'm looking forward to visiting Ann again.

Little House Needleworks Grandmother's Quilt started calling after a friend showed it on her Flosstube video.  So I dug out the kit I've had since the charted were originally released and made a start.  Sadly, that small start was not to be since the Classic Colorworks Bamboo didn't really show.

With some help from a friend, I pulled some fabrics and chose Winter Wren from Fox and Rabbit for restart.

Now, my Classic Colorworks Weeping Willow in the next border doesn't show up very well so I'm debating what I want to do for that so I'm pulling out The Master from Tilton Crafts for a change of pace

 


No comments: