Monday, November 18, 2019

11/18/19

I finally finished part 2 of Chatelaine's Hawaii 11/12/19.  This is going to take a nap for a while, until I'm ready to start the next part.

The Master came out for a couple of lengths of floss so I could meet that goal as well.  
before:

11/13/19

When I took The Master to rejoin the rest of my WIPs, I pulled most of my remaining WIPs that haven't been touched this year.  Chatelaine's Polar Mandala got pulled out for a couple lengths of thread.

Before:

11/14/19

The Loneliness of Autumn as charted by Love Thy Thread made an appearance.

Before:

11/15/19

I'm almost done with my goals for this year.  I think most of the rest of them are just to add a few stitches so I can say they saw some love before they are put away again.

Then it was time for Earth Song to come out again for probably the rest of the month.

11/17/19



No comments: