Monday, January 7, 2019

1/7/19 update

On 1/1/19, I started Evening in the Park by Chatelaine.  I haven't made a lot of progress since Lust really wants to be finished, but it is started and ready for me to pick up again.

Since I work for an accounting firm and tax season has begun, I am not able to stitch as much as I would like.  I have managed some progress on Lust over the last week.


I am participating in 100 Days of HAED and the 2019 Stitch Around the World Challenge in the Stitchtalk HAED Challenges Facebook group.  I'm hoping for some incentive to keep Lust moving and get her done.

Agi,  I try to work on all my WIPs.  Some years I succeed, others, not so much.  This year, my main goal is to complete Lust then at least touch all my WIPs.  I think after completing Lust, Earth Song will be my next focus piece since it is just as old and is smaller than some of the other full coverage WIPs I have.

No comments: