Monday, August 20, 2018

August 13-19

Looking back at this week's pictures, I've made quite a bit of progress.  I hasn't seemed like it as it happened, but it is there.

Today is day 50 and I'm still sticking with Lust.  I've been thinking about keeping her out after this challenge.  I finished a page in July and I should finish a page at the very end of August or very early September.  If I can finish another page in another 30 or so days, I would only have eight full pages and 8 small partial pages to finish.  I would really like to see her done before she turns 10 and it's doable.  I just don't know if she'll burn me out and take several more years to finish.

8/13

8/14

8/15

8/16

8/17

 8/18

8/19

 I've also dipped my toes into the diamond painting world.  So far, so good.  It's interesting to see a different interpretation of cross stitch.  It almost feels like I'm making a mosiac with tiny little pieces of ...whatever the drills are made out of.  

I just need to keep my cats away from this workspace.  I've discovered that at least one of them discovered the canvas and tried eating it as I now have teeth holes in a couple of spots.  I've learned to keep things covered and/or out of range.

No comments: