Since I'm still getting over whatever nasty bug laid me low at the end of February, I've slowed down on my stitching a bit too. I think in part I got to the over one part of Dorothy Walpole and stopped making so much progress so I lost interest.
Instead of not stitching at all, I pulled Iris back out. Most of the progress on this part is since Friday at lunch. I should be getting the next part soon since the Sticklounge group is closing and they've decided to make sure everybody gets all the parts of the pieces they're doing. After I finish the last part of Iris, I have another Sticklounge piece that I have kitted but not started. I need to make some progress on it before June to get the rest of the parts.
Now, I suppose I'll go pull Dorothy back out and see if I can make some more progress on the over one so I can move onto the next band. If memory serves, it is a band of eyelets followed by a band of bargello. That's the one I'm looking forward to.