I have a finish! This is one page of 20 that 20 of us on a BB are stitching for a dear friend who died last year. All 20 pieces are going to Canada to be made into a quilt for Chelsea's mom.
This is my first attempt with tent stitching. I've tried tent before, but wasn't happy with the coverage. This is stitched on 25 ct which isn't my favorite because of the coverage, but I'm thinking I'll have to try again on a higher count.
I'm not happy with how the pic copied here, but I'm at work and the camera is at home. I'll get a better picture uploaded tonight. In the meantime, here's a link to my webshots album
Now, I've got Window I out and I'm stitching away on page 9.