Friday, September 2, 2011

Lust

I just finished page 10 of Lust which completes one of my yearly goals on the HAED BB.  That's a first for me.  Just a page and 15 stitches on another until this row is finished which completes one of my half yearly goals.  Next comes those dang flames again.  I think almost every one of the 90 colors in this piece are in those flames! 

Joyce, I've got fabric cut for the Adriana piece and it is going to be my travel piece tomorrow.  I can stitch in the car but over one on 28 ct is just too small for me.  Lust is going with me too, but it is for stationary stitching!  I'm going to stick with Lust as long as I can since I would realllly love to see this row finished by the end of the year.  I'm really excited about getting to the dress!

4 comments:

Ineke said...

Great progress, Sarah! Keep stitching on those flames: when they are finished it probably will be more easy.

mdgtjulie said...

OMG, it's looking gorgeous! Amazing, stunning, smashing, beautiful!! Grats on the great progress. It will all be sooooo worth it when you have it hung up on your wall!

Joysze said...

Sarah, she looks awesome!!

I hope you're having a wonderful trip and I can't wait to see what you've done with the Adriana piece. :D

Angie said...

Congrats on hitting the yearly goal for Lust. It's gorgeous.