It's been a rough couple of days here. My 12 year old German Shepherd crossed the Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon which has been hard on all of us. I took her to the emergency vet in town since they have a relationship with a pet crematorium and said my final good byes to her there.
She's been my constant companion while I've been WFH the last 6 years and it's going to be more than a little lonely with her missing from the hallway outside my office. I just took this picture a few days ago while I was grilling supper.
Ok, onto something happy or I'm going to sit here and cry.
I met my goal for Our Path of Light from Uncomventional XStitch with 1042 tent/521 full x stitches and 3.7% complete.
Catfish Cthulhu is out next and I'm hoping to meet it's goal later today or tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment