Monday, January 29, 2024

1/29/24

 I've been struggling this week.  I think pushing hard to finish Master and Mermaid of the Deep SK gave me mild delusions of being able to finish several full coverage WIPs and stitching on several more every month to finish in 2025.  In fact, I think I've almost managed to send my stitchy bug on vacation which it's not allowed to do until I travel for work next month.

Right now, I'm thinking of backing off most of my really big goals.  I'm going to keep He Came With the Rain as a finish this year.  But I think SK Rose on Fire and Nightshade's goals are going to come way down and may be just 500 full x every month or just 500 full x for the year.  It all depends on how I'm feeling about them.

I managed to add 684 tent stitches to The Loneliness of Autumn then found I was a stitch off from the first day or so I'd pulled the WIP out.  I'm debating whether to frog or fudge.  At this point, I'm thinking of making sure I'm correct vertically and adding new stitches where they're supposed to be and fudging the rest.

Here's where it is now.


While LoA is in time out, I pulled out Winter Rose Manor for a change of pace.  I didn't manage to add anywhere near what I wanted for a weekend, but I didn't do too bad Saturday.  Sunday was pretty much a bust.

I'd like to finish this page before I move on but we'll see how that works out.



No comments: