Sunday, December 31, 2023

12/31/23

 This is my last regular post of 2023 and would you believe there are still WIPs to update.

Friday, the border of Sarah Rickwood met!  I was already on the struggle bus with her but I added a length of the pink of the strawberries in the border and love how it just seems to glow on this fabric!


Chatelaine's Hawaiian Garden Mandala came out next to see how far I could get in a day and a bit.  Not bad.  I'm hoping to make more progress yet this afternoon/evening before it gets put away.

I've already taken all the WIPs that had been hanging out for some live and put them away along with the possible new starts.  Then I pulled the WIPs that will get some love every month, some for a 2024 finish, others to move them along for a 2025 finish.

I'll be posting a 2023 review and a 2024 plans post tonight or tomorrow morning along with my planned New Year, New Start.


No comments: