Tuesday, September 19, 2023

9/19/23

 I've been happily stitching away and have met some goals.

The Forgotten from Charting Creations has gotten some love.  Not as much as I would have liked but I put it on my q-snaps and just wasn't feeling it.  Something else was calling.


Next was Sarah Elizabeth Brooke from The Scarlett House.  1x1 on 40ct is something else.  But there's less of it for next time.

Then Sarah Breazier from HATS.  I added two pages and finished out the top row.
She's a big girl!
 
Then Jane Fiddes also from HATS came out.  Again not a lot of love but she got a little progress.

This morning, I pulled out Warrior Alice from Eclectic Bloke (OOP).  Instead of starting on page 8, where I left off, I started on page 12 on the far right, in the background.  I'm not ready for the confetti in Alice's dress so background it is.








No comments: